Associate Membership is open to individuals of all job functions, industries and levels of experience who are interested in the prevention, detection and deterrence of fraud. If you are a professional interested in learning more about fraud, Associate Membership provides you with the knowledge, resources and training you need to do your job now and at every stage of your career.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- CFIP Eligibility – Becoming an Associate member is the first step on the path to becoming a Chartered Forensic and Investigative Auditor (CFIP). Accepted worldwide as the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession, the CFIP boasts a 20 percent salary premium.
- Highly-regarded, member-exclusive publications – Expand your knowledge with content relevant to your career and stay current with the latest fraud-related news, information and emerging trends with Forensic Magazine, Forensic Info and Magazine e-newsletters. You can also find the latest fraud news and commentary on the CIFIPN blogs, and CIFIPN Insights.
- Networking Opportunities – Connect and collaborate with anti-fraud professionals from all over the world at training events, local chapter meetings and online via targeted Discussion Forums, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Expert Training Events – Sharpen your skills, increase your value in the job market and fulfill your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements for the CFIP and other credentials. The CIFIPN offers the best anti-fraud training available, including conferences, seminars, webinars, self-study courses, books and manuals.
- Leadership Development – Distinguish yourself from your colleagues by developing and refining your leadership abilities through CIFIPN volunteer opportunities as: Participating in your local chapter; Volunteering to serve on an CIFIPN committee; Speaking at an CIFIPN event; Joining the Advisory Council to help shape the future of the CIFIPN